(Chandigarh Bureau) : The Estate Office, Union Territory (U.T.), Chandigarh is going to conduct a comprehensive survey of all the residents of all Rehabilitation Colonies, falling under the jurisdiction of the Chandigarh Administration, alloted under rehabilitation scheme 1979. The survey will commence on August 16, 2023, and aims to ascertain the ownership of tenements, plinth sites, and bare sites within these colonies.
During this survey, the field staff of the Estate Office will carry out a physical examination to determine ownership details. All occupants of the tenements, plinth sites, and bare sites are requested to cooperate by providing or submitting photocopies of the following essential documents to the assigned team:
Present occupant’s identity and address proof in the form of a
2. Allotment Letter received at the time of allocation.
3. Copies of GPA/SPA/ATS/Will
4. Any other conveyance/document that establishes linkage with the original allottee.
5. Any document demonstrating settled possession of the tenement site.
6. Documents supporting ownership of the tenement.
7. Connecting the physical survey with Aadhar Number and the voter card of the latest year.
8. Receipts of rents for verification of possession.
This survey aims to ensure accuracy and transparency in property ownership records within the Rehabilitation Colonies. The cooperation of all residents is crucial to the success of this endeavor.
It is anticipated that this initiative will help streamline the property records of these colonies.